AMA Charter # 870
* Flying Start Times: Electric Flight 9:00 am, gas and glow flight stays the same at 10:00 am
* The Toys For Tots Fun Fly is Sunday, November 6th
* Our next meeting will be Monday November 7th. Please attend, this is the Annual Meeting and we need to conduct lots of club business including Election of the 2017 Board, Memenbership fees and maximum member count.
* The CMRCM Auction is Sunday, November 13th at the Oxford VFW, see October Newsletter for flyer with additional details.
* Please also see the CMRCM Calendar for other upcoming events.
* Also visit www.rcaces.org and rcflightdeck.com for other listed events and auctions.
opinion poll below:
To view up to date NOTAMS in effect please click here.
Current Field Conditions Map of CMRCM Field
The field is in good shape.
CMRCM is a small club that is located in the Central Massachusetts region. Our field is in Northborough, MA (aprox. 300ft from Westborough town line) Map of CMRCM Field
Our meetings are held in Berlin, MA. We hold meetings once a month, except in the summer when we are too busy flying. We focus on RC aircraft, including glow powered, electric, soaring, etc. Membership is open to anyone.
There is a fee to join and AMA membership is required if you are going to fly aircraft.
We promote active participation in the sport/hobby of radio-controlled model aviation. We support many aspects of the hobby, including sport/fun flying, pattern, scale, and combat. We hold both club fun flies and open AMA-sanctioned contests for interested members. We also have a flight-instruction program for beginning pilots.
The 2016 membership application form can be found here. Please print this and fill it out. Then mail it to the address specified.
The Next club meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 7th see latest newsletter by clicking here.
We hold membership meetings on the first Monday of each month except June, July, and August. If the first Monday is a holiday, the meeting is held the following Monday. Held at the First Parish Church on Route 62, Berlin MA, between Carter St. and Woodward Ave. Meetings begin at 7:30 PM.
President: Randy Holtgrefe
VP/Secretary: Ray Helin
Field Director: Paul Dryden
Treasurer: Jonathan West
At Large Directors: Joel Smith, Bob Waring, Ruane Crummet
Newsletter Editors: Ray Helin, Bill Riordan
click here. for the club history of our Board of Directors